Thank you for your interest in Lincoln Charter, we continue to be very proud of our school. We can report outstanding test scores and accolades, we can describe the family atmosphere and the attention to character values. But until you actually visit LCS, until you talk with members of the faculty and staff, until you see the faces of the children in the classrooms; you will not truly appreciate all that Lincoln Charter School has to offer.
Please accept my invitation to personally visit the school, to sense and experience all that is Lincoln Charter School.
The mission of Lincoln Charter School is to facilitate the development of college ready individuals through emphasis on rigorous academics and our community expectations: honesty, respect, empathy, responsibility, service and preparedness.
What defines Lincoln Charter School?
- Family friendly, small school environment for students in elementary through high school (K-12)
- Tuition-free public school serving Lincoln, Catawba, Gaston, Iredell, Mecklenburg and surrounding counties
- Sponsors a lunch program
- Encourages and recognizes the importance of parental involvement
Lincoln Charter expects the best from our teachers/staff, students, families and community. To this end, we have implemented the programs detailed in the following information.
- Character – LCS expects the certain character traits to be exhibited by our community members. These expectations are displayed in all classrooms, K-12.
- Academics – Lincoln Charter holds our students to a high academic standard, by following Student and Accountability Standards as well as an Academic Integrity Policy.
- Discipline – LCS implements School Board-approved Code of Conduct and Dress Code policies.
- Service – Lincoln Charter documents service hours throughout each student’s tenure at LCS via the Learn.Serve.Engage. Program. Students in all grades (K-12) must meet minimum service hour requirements annually.