Beginning of School Year Information
Please click the links below for important beginning of the school year information for 17-18.
Arrival & Dismissal
The school day begins at 8:00 am for students. Dismissal is at 3:00 pm. Any student arriving after 8:00 am must report to the office.
Please create or log into a MyPaymentsPlus account for online ordering.
Before & After School Care Info
Please click the links below for more information:
- Denver Youth After School Program Information
- Denver Middle School Youth After School Policy
**Please note the Lincolnton campus offers before and after school care while the Denver elementary campus offers after school care only.
Apple a Day Catering
The new Apple A Day lunch system is NOW OPEN! You will need your child’s homeroom teacher to ensure your child’s lunch is delivered to the proper building. The menus do feature different items depending on the grade levels/buildings.
Please note that there is NO opening and closing of the lunch menu. You are able to order for as many or as few days as you would like. Keep in mind that you are able to order the day of with a limited menu until 6AM.
Please note that all lunches must be paid at the time of ordering. No monies are to be sent to the school going forward.
Please use the contacts below for any questions:
- Food and Menu Questions: 704 860-8194 or email@example.com
- Website Technical Questions: 1-866-529-2064 (toll free) or firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer information, specifically regarding background checks
- LCS homeless liaison: Robin Harwood – e-mail – 704.489.4343
- State Coordinator: Lisa Phillips – 337.315.7491
- NCHEP website: https://hepnc.uncg.edu/
- The McKinney-Vento Act states that children and youth who lack “a fixed, regular,
and adequate nighttime residence” will be considered homeless. 42 U.S.C. §11434A(2)