- Major - Criminal Justice, Minor - History
- Bachelor's Degree, Teacher's License for Social Studies 6-9 - From UNC - Charlotte
- I now teach 7 & 8 Socials Studies and 9th - World History
- This is my 4th year here at Lincoln Charter
- I coach the MS Baseball team, Sponsor the Bible Believer's Club and am in charge of Recycling in Lincolnton.
- I am interested in all sports - College Football, NFL, Baseball, Basketball, etc..
- Quote: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Gandhi
- My favorite thing about being an Eagle is it feels like my second family. Very friendly people to work with and I have the opportunity to teach young minds and try to inspire them every day.
World History - 1st Block: https://sites.google.com/a/lincolncharter.org/mr-smith-s-class/
World History Honors - 2nd Block: https://sites.google.com/a/lincolncharter.org/world-history-honors---2nd-block/